Our college Library provides space to work, a well-managed service, quality resources and friendly, professional support for learning outside the classroom.
More than 'just books'
Your college library provides so much more than just books. We've put together a helpful list of what you can expect when studying with us:
- A wide range of print resources chosen by your tutors and librarians to support you on your course
- You can get friendly help and support from professionally qualified librarians and support assistants. We can help you with any queries, support in locating relevant information, and help you with using our eLibrary
- Access to electronic books, journals and databases through our eLibrary, so you can study in college or in the comfort of your own home
- A range of study spaces to suit everyone – so if you need to work in a group, use a laptop on a sofa or work quietly on your own, the Library has somewhere for you
- Extensive IT facilities including PCs, laptops and tablets. Feel free to bring in your own laptop, tablet or smart phone and enjoy access to our free Wi-Fi
- Early morning, daytime and evening opening times – we are open when you need us most
- Printing and photocopying facilities
- You’ll get an introduction to our services and facilities whatever your experience or level of study; and you’ll also get further support to develop your independent study skills
Library introduction by Library Manager Karen Hurley
The Library is at the heart of the college, providing a vibrant and positive learning environment for all our students. Find out more about the Library here or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other useful content
Here you can hear from your department head, find out more about the subjects we offer and have...
Located in the heart of Trafford, our Altrincham and Stretford Campuses provide a unique...