At Trafford College we recognise the value of learning throughout life and remain committed to providing a wide range of educational opportunities for all.
Our team work to provide high quality education for adult learners, meeting the needs of individuals and local communities, encouraging lifelong learning through partnership whilst working with local charities, community organisations, libraries and schools.
We also help to support adults back into employment through Sector Based Work Academies, Confidence Building and Office Skills programmes. Several of these programmes are delivered in partnership with the NHS and the Department of Work and Pensions.
Whatever your reason for learning we're sure there will be a course to suit you. Courses start all year round, course times are flexible, run in the day and evening and also offered are one day workshops.
The courses that we are currently offering in September are:
- Watercolour Techniques: 10/09/2020 - 26/11/2020 £75
- Basic SLR Photography 16/09/2020 - 02/12/2020 £80
- Ceramics: 16/09/2020 - 03/12/2020 £75
- Intermediate Drawing: 04/11/2020 - 27/01/2021 £80
- Introduction to Christmas Flowers: 11/11/2020 - 16/12/2020 £80
- Introduction to Floristry: 17/09/2020 - 21/10/2020 £80
- Introduction to Drawing Skills: 17/09/2020 - 22/10/2020 £150
- Introduction to Photoshop: 16/09/2020 - 02/12/2020 £80
- Beginners Barbering: 01/10/2020 - 12/11/2020 £150